Shane M. Bebout
- Telephone: 432-363-2106
- Fax: 432-363-2156
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Shane Bebout has worked on cases ranging from adoptions and estate planning to corporate transaction and litigation. While his main goal is to avoid litigation by drafting legal documents that will help prevent future disputes, he will continue to serve his clients through trial and appeals.
In addition to his legal practice, Shane Bebout and his wife recognize all this community has done for them, and try to give back by serving through their local church and various organizations.
- State Bar of Texas, 2012
Areas of Practice:
- Business Organizations
- Estate Planning
- Civil Trial and Appeals
- Real Estate Law
- Charitable Organizations
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., magnu cum laude, 2012
- Texas Tech University, B.A., magnu cum laude, Political Science, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Ector County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Ector County Young Lawyers Association
- Midland Odessa Business and Estate Planning Council
- Young Professionals in Energy
- Shane Bebout, APPLICABLE COMMITMENT PERIOD - GIVE ME TIME OR GIVE ME MONEY: How Modification Changes the Way We Look at Time, the National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees Quarterly Oct/Nov/Dec 2011.