Rafael Rodriguez is a shareholder at Todd, Barron, Thomason, Hudman, Bebout, & Rodriguez, P.C. Mr. Rodriguez joined the firm in 2016 after five years of legal practice as a sole practitioner in Fort Worth and then back in Odessa, Texas. His legal practice areas include estate planning, guardianship law, mental health associated cases, probate and probate litigation, family law, real estate and property transactions, and civil litigation.
He has represented clients in a variety of trials and appeals ranging from probate and guardianship litigation, real property disputes, and parental termination and adoption cases.
Rafael is an Odessa native and a proud Odessa High School Graduate. He is involved in numerous community activities and enjoys giving back to his community by engaging in youth-focused activities. Rafael has served as the President of the Odessa High Men’s Soccer Team, mentors first-in-family college students, and volunteers his time with teenage foster children around West Texas.
- State Bar of Texas, 2011
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Trials
- Probate and Probate Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Business Organizations
- Estate Planning
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Texas Tech University, Master of Science, Personal Financial Planning, 2011
- University of Texas Permian Basin, B.B.A, Cum Laude, Finance, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Ector County Bar Association
- Secretary, 2015-16
- Treasurer, 2016-17
- Ector County Young Lawyers Association
- Midland Odessa Business and Estate Planning Council
- Odessa Young Professionals