Shane M. Bebout
Shane Bebout is a shareholder at Todd, Barron, Thomason, Hudman, Bebout & Rodriguez, P.C. He has worked on cases ranging from probates and business transactions to lien filings and litigation. While much of his practice is in the court room or before a court of appeals, he also utilizes this knowledge to assist his clients in avoiding serious pitfalls in agreements and other transactions.
Mr. Bebout has represented clients through numerous trials and appeals, including mechanic’s liens, mineral liens, mineral disputes, probate litigation, collections, real estate disputes, contract disputes, and creditors in bankruptcy. In addition to his legal practice, Shane and his wife recognize all this community has done for them and try to give back by serving through their local church and various organizations.
- State Bar of Texas, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Trials and Appeals
- Real Estate Law
- Lien filing sand foreclosures for Creditors
- Business Organizations
- Estate Planning
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
- Texas Tech University, B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Ector County Bar Association
- PBRC Executive Board Member
- Ector County Young Lawyers Association
- Midland Odessa Business and Estate Planning Council
- Shane Bebout, APPLICABLE COMMITMENT PERIOD – GIVE ME TIME OR GIVE ME MONEY: How Modification Changes the Way We Look at Time, the National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees Quarterly Oct/Nov/Dec 2011.